1. Wash, Dry, and put away all pots, pans, dishes, utensils etc.
2. If anything is broken, please replace it.
3. Rinse out sinks and clean including emptying any food particles in the sink.
4. Wipe down stovetop grates and microwave if used.
5. Clean grill if used (Instructions below)
6. If mosques towels and aprons are used, please wash and dry and bring them back and put away.
7. Take out garbage and replace with fresh trash bags.
8. Wipe down all countertops.
9. Don’t leave any leftovers anywhere in the kitchen inc. the refrigerator.
10. Sweep and then mop the floor.
11. Make sure coffee machine is clean and turned off.
12. Turn all ovens off (if used).
13. Turn off lights.
1. Turn off grill and allow to cool for a few minutes.
2. Then pour one cup of cooking oil on top of grill and scrub with charcoal block.
3. Use the scraper to take off food particles.
4. Then use a paper towel with a little oil on it and wipe of remaining food particles.
5. No water should be used or applied on the grill for cleaning.